In the repair, refinishing, & restoration process the customer will be asked several question as to what they want and/or expect
Questions/Answers to help before you call:
- Should the piece be stripped if is to be refinished
- Not always, some pieces may only need to be cleaned (especially true of older pieces with original finish) instead of refinished
- Can it be refinished without stripping off the old finish?
- Will repairs, glue-ups, and/or restoration create a usable new piece?
- Yes very seldom is a piece so rare or delicate that it can’t be used. Repairs/Restoration are done to as new to original specifications, requirements & aesthetics for its use.
All work is guaranteed throughout its useful life (usually 5+ years). I can do this because the piece has already lasted 10, 20, 50, 100 + years. Repairs and Resotration should create similar results.